首页 > 知识  > 伊索寓言英语故事带翻译欣赏 讲了什么道理

伊索寓言英语故事带翻译欣赏 讲了什么道理

来源:互联网收集 更新时间: 发布:435天前 编辑:泽成知识网 手机版
人和狮子寓言故事3篇

《伊索寓言》在中国的传播有着悠久的历史,其传播过程中不仅体现着中西方文明之间的相互激荡、相互作用,本文是我整理的伊索寓言英语故事,欢迎阅读。

篇1:伊索寓言英语故事

披着羊皮的狼

A 止历背元养矛wolf wanted to eat the sheep, but he was afraid of the vigilant shepherd and his dogs.

狼想吃羊,但是他害怕警烂举惕的牧羊人和牧羊犬。

One day the wolf found the se put it on and walked among the sheep.

有一天狼发现了一块羊皮,便披着它混入羊群。

A lamb thought that the wolf was its mother because hislike hers. So it followed the wolf.

一只小羊羔把这森雀只披着羊皮的狼误认为自己的妈此历早妈,被领出了羊群。

hey had left the dogs, the wolf came at the lamb and ate it up. For some time he succeeded in dece告节限iving the sheep, and enjoying hearty meals.

狼成功地欺骗了羊群,吃掉了小羊羔。

寓意: 事物的外表有时候会掩盖它的本质,所以我们不能只凭表面现象就作判断。

篇2:伊索寓言英语故事

一只贪心的狗 A Greedy Dog

A GREedy dog went into a butcher’s shop and stole a big juicy bone. He ran away so fhim. He ran out 标火背跳望刚很冲司into the fields with his bone. He was going to eat it all by himself.

一只贪心的狗跑到一家猪肉店偷了一根很大又有髓的骨头.他跑很快,所以那个卖猪肉的人追不到他.他咬著他的大骨头跑到空旷的地方,准备要好好地吃个痛快.

the dog came to a stream. There was a narrow bridge across it. The dog walked on to the bridge, and looked into the water. He could see another dog with a big bone in his mouth.

这只狗来到一条溪流.有一座窄窄的桥跨在上面.这只狗走到桥上,望水里面

the GREedy dog thought the bone in the water looked much bigger than the one he had stolen from the butcher.

这只贪心的狗认为在水里面的那根骨头看起来比他跟卖肉的偷

the GREedy dog 评dropped the bone from hinto the water and was lost. He jumped into th入罪独斗预名著亮波友e water to snatch the bigger bone from the other dog.

这只贪心的狗从嘴理丢了那根骨头.它掉到水里而且不见了.他跳进去水里面想从另一只狗那儿抓那跟更大的骨头.

into the water w He looked everywhere but he could not see the other dog. His shadow had gone.

贪心的狗跳进水里溅起好多水花.他到处看,可是都找不到其他的狗.他的倒影不见了.

the silly dog went home hungry. He lost his bone and got nothing because he had been too GREedy.

这只笨狗饿著肚子回家.因为太贪心,他弄丢了他的骨头而且一点东西也没拿到.

寓意:

贪的太多只会失去更多

篇3:伊索寓言英语故事

The Lion in Lov

A farmer lives alone with his Daughter. She is very beautiful, and also very thoughtful. The Farmer loves his Daughter very much. Right nowrking in the field together.. 有个一农夫和他的女儿相依为命。她长得夫非常宠爱她。一天,他们正一起在田里干活。

Father: Don’t work too hard, my dear. It is very hot today! You might get sick.

父亲:不要太辛苦了,亲爱的。今天很热。你可能会生病的。

Daughter: Don’t worry about me, Father. Why don’t you go back home? I can do this by myself.

女儿:别为我担心,爸爸。你为什么不回家去呢?我自己干就行了。

Father: No, no. let’s finish it together quickly.

父亲:不,不!我们一起快点儿干完吧! A Lion comes down to the vilst. 一只狮子从森林里出来,来到村子。

Lion: Look at those two! Yum, yum. They look very delicious. It’s my lunch time. I shall eat them for lunch. Hee, hee, hee.

看起来很好吃的样子。我要吃午餐了,我要把他们当午餐吃掉。嘻嘻嘻…

The Lion goes to the field.

狮子向田里走去。

Lion: Rrr…Rrr…I am the king of the forest! You two must be my lunch today. Get ready to die!

狮子:奥…我是森林之王。你们两个今天得当我的午餐。受死吧!

goodness! A Lion! Where did it come from? Run away, my dear!

父亲:哦,我的天啊!一只狮子!它是

Daughter: No, Father! I can’t leave you here alone. I will stay with you.

女儿:不,爸爸!我不能留你一个人在这里。我要跟你在一起。

Lion: You are a brave young girl! Com.

狮子:你是一个勇敢地姑娘,走近点,让我看看你。

The Lion takes a close look at the Farmer’s Daughter. She is so beautiful. He falls in love at first sight.

狮子仔细地看了看农夫的女儿。她真美丽。狮子对她一见钟情了。

Lion: You are not only brave, but also very beautiful, my dear. You are the most beaurld! Will you marry me?

的。你是世界上最美丽的女孩。你愿意嫁给我吗

Father: Marry you?! What do you mean? She can’t marry you!

她不能嫁给你!

Lion: Why not?! I am the king of the

狮子:为什么?我是森林之王。

Father: Well, uh… She is too young to get married.

父亲:嗯…她太年轻了,还不能结婚。

matter. She will grow old with me. Give your Daug you will both die. What will you do?

狮子:没关系。她会和我一起长大

Father: I must ask my daughter first. Please come back tomorrow. I will answer you then.

父亲:我得先问问我的女儿。请你明天再来吧。到时候我会答复你的。

The Farmer and his Daughter return home.

农夫和他的女儿回到家里。

Father: What shall we do, my dear? I can’t let you marry the Lion. But if you don’t marry him, he will eat us up.

父亲:我们该怎么办?亲爱的。我不能让会把我们都吃了。

Daughter: Don’t worry too much, Father. There must be a way. I’ll think of something. Ah

女儿:别太担心,爸爸,一定会有办法的。我会想办法的。啊哈!我想到了!

The Daughter whispers something into her Father’s ears.

女儿在父亲耳边悄悄说了一些话。

Father: What a great idea! You are not only beautiful, but very smart, too.

父亲:这真是一个好主意!你不仅漂亮,而且非常聪明。

The next day, the Fon.

第二天,农夫去见了狮子。

Lion: So what did your daughter say? Tell

狮子:你的女儿说了什么?马上告诉我! Father; She said she will marry you. But…

父亲:她说她愿意嫁给你。只是…

Lion: What is it? Tell me! What else

狮子:只是什么?告诉我!她还说什么了?

Father: She said she likes you very much. But she said she is aaws. What if you harm her by mistake? So I was thinking… Can you pull out your claws for her?

父亲:她说她很喜欢你。可是她很怕你的爪子。如果你不小心伤到了她,那该怎么办?所以我想…你能为了她拔掉你的爪子吗?

Lion: Why yes! r her! Come back tomorrow.

狮子:没问题!我能够为她做任何事情!明天再来吧。

The Lion goes back to his cave and pulls out all his claws. He is so happy. He can’t wait to marry the Farmer’s Daughter. 狮子回到他的洞中,拔掉了所有的爪子。他太开心了。他迫不及待地要迎娶农夫的女儿。

Father: Hello there, Lion. Did you pull out all your claws?

父亲:你好,狮子。你把所有的爪子都拔掉了吗?

Lion: I pulled all of them out. Look for yourself! They are all gone. Now tell her to come to

狮子:我把它们都拔了,你自己看看吧!都没了。叫她到我这儿来吧!

Father: But wait! There is one more thing also afraid of your teeth. They are too sharp. What if you harm her with them? So I was thinking… Can you pull out all your teeth as well?

父亲:可是等一等,还有一件事。她说她也害怕你的牙齿,它们太尖利了。你用牙齿伤到她怎么办?所以我想…你能把牙齿也都拔掉吗?

Lion: That is not a problem. I can do anything for her. I will pull out aback tomorrow .

狮子:那不成问题。我能为她做任何事。一起来吧。

Father: I shall tell her. Sw, Lion.

父亲:我会告诉她的。明天见,狮子。This time the Lion goes back to his cave and pulls out all of his teeth. He looks into the mirror and smiles. He is excite洞中,拔掉了所有的牙齿。他对着镜子笑了笑。想到明天的婚礼,狮子感到很兴奋。

Lion: Good morning, Farmer. I pf my teeth. Look for yourself! Now I have no sharp claws and no sharp teeth. I did everything as your daughter asked. I can’t harm her anymore. Where is she now? Where Bring her to me. I want to marry her right now.

狮子:早上好,农夫。我拔掉了所有的牙齿,你自己看看吧!现在我没有尖爪和利牙了。你女儿要求的事情我都办到了。我再也不会伤着她了。她在哪里?我的新娘上和她结婚。

Father: She is not marrying you either!

父亲:她今天没来,而且也不会嫁给你。

Lion: What?! What do you mean? I pulled out my claws and teeth for her. She said

狮子:什么?!你什么意思?我为她拔掉了爪子和牙齿。她

Father: Lion, you are so na?ve. You have no claws nor teeth. I am not afraid of you anymore. I won’t give my Daughter to you. Take this! And that!

父亲:狮子,你太天真了。你没有了爪子和牙齿,我再也不怕你了。我不会把女儿交给你的。接招!看招!

Lion: Ouch, ouch! Hey, what are you doing

狮子:哎呦!哎呦!嘿,你在干什么?真疼啊!

Father: Go away before I really hit you. Go, I say! Go!

父亲:在我打扁你之前快给我滚。滚!我叫你滚!

Lion: What have I hoo.

狮子:我都干了什么呀!唔…唔…唔…

MORAL: Wisdom can save you from all kinds of trouble.

作文 我与狮子王的故事300

人和狮子寓言故事3篇

作文 我与狮子王的故事300

一个狮子王的故事,也总是那么感人。事情也将从这里开始:狮王木法莎的夫人生下了一个小可爱——辛巴。它将要成为未来的狮王。所有的野兽都赶来祝贺。这时,老猴狒狒拿着拐杖也匆匆赶来,它登上了国王站的地方,打开了自己带来的瓜果,点了一滴瓜果汁,涂到了未来的狮王小辛巴头上,又把它——小辛巴高高举起,百兽全都把头低下了。……

典礼结束后,狮王木法莎来到了自己的弟弟——想当国王的刀疤“家”。狮王厉声说:“在典礼上的跟班——一只鸟说话了:“是啊!你生为国王的弟弟,应该站在第一位!”……

等狮王走后,刀疤露出一幅凶狠的样子,他决心杀了狮王木法莎——自己的亲哥哥。

辛巴渐渐长大了,常常和自己的朋友娜娜玩耍

一天辛巴来到爸爸身边,爸爸对他照到的地方全是我们的土地。”辛巴不禁叫了起来:“好大哦!”狮王笑了笑说:“是啊!”这时,辛巴问爸爸:“爸爸,那阴影地方是什么?”爸爸说:“我们不能去那里!”小辛巴这时笑了:“哦,原来国王也有不能去的地方呀,哈哈!”爸爸说:“是呀,你也不能去那里,知道吗?”:“侄子,你看那一块地好阴暗啊!”辛巴说:“是啊,可我爸爸说我们不能去那里。”刀疤装作很自卑的样子说:“对呀,只有胆小的狮子才不敢去那儿。”辛巴说:“可我很勇敢呀!”刀疤说:“好吧,我的乖侄子,去玩吧!”他装成很随意的样子,其实心里暗暗得意!……

辛巴一口气跑回妈妈身边,这时娜娜正好也在,他对娜娜悄悄地说:“我带你去一个好玩的地方,保证你喜欢!地方玩吗?”妈妈说:“我可没意见。”辛巴一听妈妈同意了,高兴得跳起来。妈妈又说:“但你要跟班和你们一起去,”辛巴又觉得无聊起来,他要想办法把跟班甩掉。……

他们一路上蹦蹦跳跳的,走过了一片绿洲,动物们纷纷迎上来,搭起了“一座高高的塔”,这时,鸵鸟的翅膀打开了,未来的狮王和未来的狮后——娜娜都坐在里面。他们正高兴呢!

再看一看跟班鸟,它已被大河马压在身子下面啦!这时,辛巴和娜娜赶紧从鸵鸟背上跳下来,跑走了。

他们走到格绿州不是很远的地方停了下来。辛巴说:“不错吧,我们把他甩掉了!”娜娜说:“这可是我想出来的点子!”

“是我完成的!”辛巴说,“好了,现在我们可以去玩了!”我看到这里也偷偷的笑了。想:它们的点子真多!当然,不幸会发生的。…

“噢,不!我们到了一个荒凉的地方!”娜娜有点害怕了。这一刻跟班鸟飞来了那!!!”

“哈哈,你害怕了吗?”辛巴笑道

儿童寓言故事《人和狮子》

人和狮子寓言故事3篇

儿童寓言故事《人和狮子》

有一次,人和狮子一同走,他们一边笑敏走一边讨论起谁比谁更强壮,更勇敢。

他们来到路旁的一座塑像跟前时,彼此真的生气起来了,乎培那座塑像显示出一个人在扼死一只狮子。

那个人得意地说:“你看,你还要什么更好的证据吗?我们最伟大的一个艺术家是不会说谎的。”    狮子反驳说:“那只是你们那方面的看法,如果我们狮子有艺术家的话,我可以给你看岁升唯许多显示狮子在掐死人的画儿。”

亲眼所见远比甜言蜜语更可信这个道理是哪个寓言故事告诉我们道理是海豚与狮子?

人和狮子寓言故事3篇

亲眼所见远比甜言蜜语更可信这个道理是哪个寓言故事告诉我们道理是海豚与狮子?

应该是《人和狮子》

人和狮子的寓意 伊索寓言

古时候有一个人爱上一头狮子,但招到世俗和宗教的反对,于是这个青年带着他的爱人愤然出走,他们到了大草原,生了个孩子,这个孩子是狮身人面,然后打着“七大恨”的口号征服古埃及,成为古埃及的法老,并且把自己的狮身人面像树立在金字塔旁,让后人永远铭记他父母的爱训研告府背收核块情,真爱万岁,谁与争锋!

知识-近期文章

精选文章